– 60 mm width, profile thicknesses are produced within tolerances of 3.0 (-0.2).
– The glass skein is inclined by 20 °; It prints on the surface of the glass to ensure better adhesion of the glass and no dust on it.
– Decorative glass sashes with gray seals
– Gray gasket resistant to temperature changes from (-60) ° C to + 70 ° C.
– 4-chamber system with excellent insulation properties.
– It is absolutely waterproof thanks to special design and gray gasket.
– Not affected by external factors, not deformed.
– Slope of 15 ° and 35 ° on the profile surface accelerates the drainage of the water.
– Economical and easy solution for individual and collective housing.
– Calcium zinc production does not harm human health.
– İNCİ 6400 Series is ideal for window and door systems which require beautiful appearance in different sizes.
– Thermal insulation is suitable to DIN4108 and EnEv standards.
– Impact resistance is in accordance with DIN V ENV 1627-1630 standards.
– Two types of seal are available, gray and black.
– Heat transmittance UW coefficient value for normal sized windows is 1.4 W / m²K.
– Glasses with a meat thickness of 3 mm to 40 mm can be applied.
– Lamine glass application provides sound insulation up to 37 decibels.